With the release of the new entender in November 2018, we have not only created a completely new view for you, but we have also been able to uniformly implement a new “look and feel” on the platform.
Since the launch of the platform, a lot has changed in terms of design. See for yourself how enmacc has changed in recent years in the following series of pictures.
Do you need help with the new entender? We are more than happy to help you. Simply contact our Customer Success Team with a short e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us or call us at 089- 215 415 00!
You have already had the function to create price alarms on the enmacc platform for a long time. Now we have transferred this popular function to our iOS App. So now you won’t miss any market movement on the go. With the price alarm, you will be notified of your desired price level as soon as it has been reached.
How does it work? Create a price alarm by creating an alarm under enmarket at Mid Price Alarms for gas or power using the plus + sign. Select the desired product and set the price.
As soon as the mid-price hits or breaches the level you have set, you will automatically be informed – both on enmarket, via a pop-up window if you are currently active on the platform, as well as via email and push notification. You always have the choice whether only you or all recipients of a stored list should be notified.
You also have the option of adding a comment when you create the price alarm. When the price alarm is reached, you will be reminded of which customer or portfolio the price was monitored for.
Do you have any questions? Simply contact our Customer Success Team with a short e-mail at email@example.com, chat with us or call us at 089- 215 415 00!
We wish you every success in your business!
Your enmacc Team
enmacc stands for increased efficiency and continuous development – We are therefore constantly adding new features to the trading platform for and together with you. In order to provide you with the best possible version of enmacc, we use the extensive possibilities of modern, secure and up-to-date browsers.
The minimum requirements to be able to use enmacc to its full extent are therefore the following browser versions:
Google Chrome: v. 58.0 or newer
Mozilla Firefox: v. 60.2.0 ESR or newer
Internet Explorer: v. 11*
*(Microsoft will stop the availability of Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11 on January 14, 2020.)
If you are using enmacc on an older browser, we cannot guarantee the full functionality of the platform.
Many functions on enmacc, which simplify and accelerate your workflow, are based on the since 2014 common technology “HTML5” and are not supported by outdated browsers, as well as Internet Explorer 11. If you use one of these browsers, you will not be able to use the following functionalities
- Automatic notification of changes on the platform, such as e.g. the start of a tender, the receipt of new requests or quotations, or the triggered Mid-Price Alarm
- Easy and fast upload of profiles
- Operation of the platform via keyboard shortcuts, in particular, the Tab key
- Many new features to follow in the near future
Therefore, we recommend that all Internet Explorer users use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. We will be happy to provide you with further information and support you in switching to one of the recommended browsers.
Contact us at 089 / 215 415 00, chat with us or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New delivery periods for gas products are now available on enmarket. Instead of the usual four days, you can now trade Day Ahead, BoM and the coming weekend.
These terms are defined as follows:
- Day Ahead (DA): The delivery includes the next working day.
- Balance of the month (BoM): Delivery starts after the next Day Ahead, or weekend and ends on the last day of the current month.
- Weekend: Includes next full weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
As usual, you can create manual orders and price alerts for these maturities.
Do you have any questions? Contact us at 089 / 215 415 00, chat with us or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Enmacc not only makes your trading processes more efficient. We also focus on communication within your company.
How often does your sales desk ask you about current market prices? For how many customers and colleagues do you have to monitor the market level?
These are all tasks that have to be handled in your trading department in addition to the day-to-day business. That is the end of it!
The “enmarket member” user role enables your sales staff to perform all these tasks independently, system-supported and without additional costs and thus to be even closer to the customer.
- only has access to the start page and enmarket as a read-only version
- see none of your manual orders or requests
- has no access to the deal history
- has no knowledge whatsoever of your trading activities
enmarket members can, however:
- see the current market level in enmarket at any time
- create their own price alerts. These do not appear in your price alarm overview, nor are you informed about their execution.
- have access to the mobile iOS app from enmacc and can create price alerts there and are informed directly on the mobile phone when reached. This ensures that they are kept informed of market developments at all times, even at the customer’s premises.
The new enmarket member role in the app view:
Your Company Admin can now give your sales staff access to enmarket. Our Customer Success Team will also be happy to help you. Send our Customer Success Team a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us or call us at 089 – 215 415 00!
Your enmacc Team