Munich is a beautiful city, the beer gardens are lovely, the beer drinkable, the food delicious and therefore always worth a trip. Especially in late summer. Therefore we invite you to Munich on the 4th of September 2019.
As a special guest, we are looking forward to Philipp Rösler and his keynote!
We have invited speakers with the following exciting topics to talk about Energy Trading:
- Consolidation of market areas in Germany: Status and possible effects (Speaker: Heiko Lohmann)
- Trading psychology: How humans tend to make bad decisions (Speaker: Jerry de Leeuw, Founder of entrima)
- Influence of the LNG markets on Continental Europe gas markets (Speaker: Oliver Sanderson, Analyst of Refinitiv)
- GoOs – The European GOO Marketplace: Development and Outlook (Speaker: William Dixon, Founder of energyorigins.net)
The enmacc Network Event:
- Venue: Newton, Ridlerstraße 57, 80339 Munich, Germany
- When: Wednesday the 04 September 2019
- Beginning 12:00 pm midday, the start of the lectures are 12:45 pm
- At 6 pm departure to the Augustiner beer garden
You can register here.
Please note that the invitation is only valid for enmacc customers and is not transferable.
Do you still have questions? – We will be happy to help you. Send our Customer Success Team a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us or call us at 089 – 215 415 00!
Your enmacc Team