Chris Surel is a former tennis player, Roland Berger strategy consultant, senior executive and startup founder. Today he is a performance recovery & sleep coach to CEO’s, executives and entrepreneurs around the globe, in-demand keynote speaker, thought leader in the sustainable high performance space, founder of the ‘Sleep Genome Project’ and creator of the ‘Strategic Performance Recovery System’ and ‘Deep Sleep Densification’.
He is helping DAX30 companies, big consulting companies and fast growing startups to upgrade their people’s energy, performance and health.
Agenda for the enmacc networking event:
As a special guest, we are looking forward to Philipp Rösler and his Keynote!
- Consolidation of market areas in Germany: Status and possible effects (Speaker: Heiko Lohmann)
- Trading psychology: How humans tend to make bad decisions (Speaker: Jerry de Leeuw, Founder of entrima)
- Influence of the LNG markets on Continental Europe gas markets (Speaker: Oliver Sanderson, Analyst of Refinitiv)
- GoOs – The European GOO Marketplace: Development and Outlook (Speaker: William Dixon, Founder of energyorigins.net)
- Strategic Recovery in High-Stress Environment (Referent: Chris Surel, performance recovery & sleep coach, find more information here)
The enmacc Network Event:
- Venue: Newton, Ridlerstraße 57, 80339 Munich, Germany
- When: Wednesday the 04 September 2019
- Beginning 12:00 pm midday, the start of the lectures are 12:45 pm
- At 6 pm departure to the Augustiner beer garden
You can register here.
Do you still have questions? – We will be happy to help you. Send our Customer Success Team a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us or call us at 089 – 215 415 00!
Your enmacc Team