After customer feedback, Enmacc has delivered a trading screen for Elcertificates, incorporated into our European GoO trading platform, engreen.
The Norwegian and Swedish Elcertificate is an electronic document granted to renewable power plants approved by the Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate. One Elcert is created for each MWh of renewable energy produced.
On engreen, traders can now also trade Elcerts. To ensure consistency, the trading screen follows the same logic as the GoO trading screen.
- Add orders to the screen
- Define who should see your orders and who should be allowed to trade them
- Fully integrated into the enmacc risk management system
- Trading quick and easy
- Trade reviews are stored in the enmacc deal’s history
Reminder: For the next few weeks we will be conducting 30-minute engreen webinars: Sign up here
- Tuesday, 28/04/2020: 13:30-14:00
- Wednesday, 20/05/2020: 13:00-13:30
- Wednesday, 08/07/2020: 15:00-15:30
For more information about Elcerts, simply contact our Customer Success Team with a short email to email@example.com, chat with us or call us at +49 89-215 415 00!
Your enmacc team