Alessandro Sanos, Director of Refinitiv’s Commodities Market Development for EMEA, and Antti Belt, Managing Director & Partner at The Boston Consulting Group join Jens Hartmann, CEO at enmacc in episode 8 of enmacc’s Digital Trader Summit. This webinar examines the accelerating trend towards the digitisation of commodities trading. You will learn how digital forces are disrupting industries worldwide and how this trend is now reshaping commodity trading.
What you will learn in this 40-minute webinar:
- The impact of new technologies: evolution or revolution?
- Pros and cons of AI in trading
- What is the role of the energy trader in a more digitised trading environment?
- How is the talent pool evolving?
- Is there any particular market that stands out?
- Where are different types of companies in the maturity curve? Are there new entrants?
Join us in our 40-minute LIVE-webinar from the comfort of your own home!
Details at a glance:
Date: Thursday, 2nd July 2020
Time: 1pm (CEST)
Register now to save your space!
Your enmacc team